About Sweet Hazel's Sweets

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
My blog will focus on baking and traveling. I chose these two because I want to share with others my love and wonderful experiences I have when I bake for others, and the intersting things I taste and see when I travel. If you are wondering where the name came from, I named my bake shop after my mother who LOVED sweets, and also like to travel, but I think she liked the sweets more. On October 20, 2015, my mother passed on, she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, although this disease took over her mind and body and her world she still remained the sweet gentle woman she has always been. So here's to sweets for my sweet Hazel.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Chocolate Banana Bread


I made this wonderful Chocolate Banana Bread, and my house smells wonderful.  I am going to enjoy a slice of this with butter spread on top of it with a cup of hot coffee tomorrow morning.  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment