About Sweet Hazel's Sweets

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
My blog will focus on baking and traveling. I chose these two because I want to share with others my love and wonderful experiences I have when I bake for others, and the intersting things I taste and see when I travel. If you are wondering where the name came from, I named my bake shop after my mother who LOVED sweets, and also like to travel, but I think she liked the sweets more. On October 20, 2015, my mother passed on, she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, although this disease took over her mind and body and her world she still remained the sweet gentle woman she has always been. So here's to sweets for my sweet Hazel.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins




Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins

It was a beautiful Sunday evening to make these Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins.  The house
smelled wonderful while they were baking in the oven.  My husband and son enjoyed them with a 
tall glass of milk.  I'm going to enjoy mine with a cup of pumpkin spice coffee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment