About Sweet Hazel's Sweets

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
My blog will focus on baking and traveling. I chose these two because I want to share with others my love and wonderful experiences I have when I bake for others, and the intersting things I taste and see when I travel. If you are wondering where the name came from, I named my bake shop after my mother who LOVED sweets, and also like to travel, but I think she liked the sweets more. On October 20, 2015, my mother passed on, she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, although this disease took over her mind and body and her world she still remained the sweet gentle woman she has always been. So here's to sweets for my sweet Hazel.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wonderful Memories

Every morning I start my morning off with a cup of coffee.  My mother was a coffee
lover and a true coffee drinker, she could drink coffee all day.  Since she has passed away I often think about her when I am having my cup of coffee and the conversations we would have while drinking coffee together.  Here's to the best part of my day, with my mom and my coffee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment