About Sweet Hazel's Sweets

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
My blog will focus on baking and traveling. I chose these two because I want to share with others my love and wonderful experiences I have when I bake for others, and the intersting things I taste and see when I travel. If you are wondering where the name came from, I named my bake shop after my mother who LOVED sweets, and also like to travel, but I think she liked the sweets more. On October 20, 2015, my mother passed on, she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, although this disease took over her mind and body and her world she still remained the sweet gentle woman she has always been. So here's to sweets for my sweet Hazel.

Monday, November 23, 2015

Gingerbread Cheesecake



Christmas Gingerbread Cheesecake

I made a Gingerbread Cheesecake and my husband described it as, "It's not a cheesecake its' heaven"   My daughter began turning flips after she tasted it. I really enjoyed making this cheesecake because I added several rich ingredients such as, molasses, ginger, nutmeg, cloves , and vanilla extract.  The crust was made from gingerbread melted butter and sugar that I mixed together to form a crust at the bottom of the springform pan.  I top the cheesecake with a cute pair of Christmas Gingerbread men.  As usual I enjoyed this with my favorite pumpkin spice coffee.  




No comments:

Post a Comment